Friday, October 31, 2008

Seven things about myself. . .

Just like my friend said about his friend, Mo, 'Only cuz it's you that I'm doing this.'
Brett..
7 facts about me:

1. I tell it like it is.

2. If I get stressed I listen to music, read or draw, oh yeah, or ride my bike.

3. I started the first union for topless dancers in America in 93.

4. A fear I have is saying something I'd regret.

5. I'm too analytical

6. I'm not allergic to giraffs, but to fragrance counters in Malls.

7. I communicate with people who have passed.

Man, that was tuff*

4 comments:

Brett A. Snodgrass said...

You say this was "tuff" but you're being humble. You could add 70 interesting things to this list.

Artemis said...

thinking about it gives me gas..

Bernadette McGeney Smith said...

I wasn't aware you communicated with those who have past. Would love to hear more about that!

Artemis said...

Bern,
We all can. The things that keep us from it is we become to busy to pay attention..
I'll bring my scrapbook of things when I come back for our reunion... How's that.
*smiles*